5 Minute Mac and Cheese In a Jar – Ingredients
(*recipe is per jar, make as many or as few as you’d like)
– Mini glass jars
– 2 Tablespoons dried elbow macaroni
– 1 Heaping tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 Cup milk
– 1 Teaspoon butter
– Sprinkle of salt
(preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius, line a pan with parchment paper)
1. Add dried macaroni to the jar, followed by cheese, butter, milk then a sprinkle of salt.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA QUESADILLAS
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 Tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the banana slices and then fold the tortilla in half.
Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.